Thursday 7 January 2016

Nando's Peri Peri Grooves Sizzling Hot (40g)





Are these 'Britain's best kept secret' ? .. Purchased for 10p at my local (BBD 29/11/15) and dismissed  initially on first look as I'm not a fan of hot crisps. But to my utter surprise these crisps were AMAZING, i even made noises like "urrrrrhhh" and "hmmmmm" when eating them. The best thing about them were they were Mouthwatering. I literally had more saliva in my mouth after eating them than when i started (Can't say that about hula hoops, which have the opposite effect). There totally moreish and have a truly special crunch (like I've never experienced before). There hot but not just hot for the sake of it and flavour wise there proper complex with a bouquet of chorizo, lemon and red pepper and even a hint of saffron. These would have got 10/10 but the bag didn't seem that full so knocked half a point off.
PS. I'm not working for Nando's


9.5 / 10

No comments:

Post a Comment